Contact Your Governor and Legislators

Governor’s office: Includes Boston and Springfield phone numbers and mailing addresses. Also includes form for automatic submission of emails.


General Court

Representatives and Senators


Or call the U.S. Capital switchboard at (202) 224-3121 to be connected to your Senator or Representative, also called Congressman/Congresswoman.

→ See also: Advocacy

→ See also: Federal and MA Nursing Home Laws & Regulations